Friday, April 08, 2011

A Dictionary of Prefixes, Suffixes and Combining Forms

Hi everyone!!!
Maybe the majority of you don't know but about two classes ago we have a discussion in class about prefixes and suffixes. We discussed how important they are to improve our vocabulary for the CPE papers. Then someone asked if anyone had a list of the main preffixes and suffixes in the English language.
So... today I found a great tool related to that. It's not a list, but a dictionary of prefixes and suffixes.
I tried to post the PDF file, but I couldn't once I don't know how to post written files from my computer to the blog. So I'm posting the link to all of you - who wish - download it.
As we have class today, I'm going to ask Levi how to post the file itself. If this possibility is available I'll post it very soon.

Click here to open and save the dictionary of prefixes and suffixes!

Regards.

2 comments:

Diogo Kubrusly said...

I'm deeply sorry people!!!
There's a slip in the first setence of this post. I wrote '...we have a discussion in clas...' I should have written '...we had a discussion...'
My mistake.

Levi Ramos said...

Anyhow you deserve 3 medals for your post, Diogo!!!

Keep on Blogging!!