Friday, February 11, 2011

Gapped Sentences

Think of one word only which can be used appropriately in all three sentences:

I)
1- We stayed in a fancy hotel in the ______________ of the city.

2- Phillip has learnt all the important dates by ____________ and is very confident about his History test.

3- Paul didn't have the ___________ to tell his children the party had been called off.


II)
1- I can lend you the money on ______________ that I get paid back at the end of the week.

2- The first __________________ in the contract is to work one Saturday every month.

3- The house was in superb ______________ and it was worth a great deal of money.

4 comments:

Diogo Kubrusly said...

I think the answers would be

I) HEART
II) CONDITION

Ana Carol said...

Yep! These ones were easy... xD

Analu said...

Piece of cake...Levi
1-heart
2-condition

Levi Ramos said...

That's the Spirit, guys!
Here's how you'll be rewarded:

Carol => 3 medals
Diogo => 2 medals
Ana Lucia => 1 medal