Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Urban Dictionary

Well, I don't know if I'm doing this right. I've never had a blog or even posted on anyone.
So, as a naïve newfag that I am, I implore for pardon , in case of doing something wrong (misspelling, preposition mistakes and tenses screwing included =P).


Er... Here it goes:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

This is some kind of collaborative(?) dictionary of slangs, idioms and internet shit, pretty cool, might I say.
I hope you guys like it too. It's funny and useful (or kinda).

2 comments:

Levi Ramos said...

Thank you for joining us Fernando!
You will be awarded a medal for your contribution.

As a reminder make sure you do not rely solely on the urban dictionary as a tool to build skills for the CPE papers, which, most of the time, require the command of much more formal language!

Cheers!

Fernando said...

Yeah, yeah, sure!